Planning and Optimization Specialist
Seeking a highly analytical, problem-solver to manage Swvl’s data analytics
and insights in Karachi
You will be Swvl’s data guru in Karachi - your expertise in analytics
combined with an acumen for business growth will empower you to make
planning modules for our routing and supply optimization. Your ability to
succeed in this role will have a direct impact on Swvl’s profitability and
efficiency in Karachi.
As the Planning and Optimization Specialist, you will be the custodian of
our data-points and will utilize them effectively to provide crucial business
insights that will directly impact the success of our business in Karachi. You
will be highly involved in decisions related to route mapping, planning,
captain finances and utilization.
This is first and foremost a role for a person with an in-depth understanding
of data analytics and a strong understanding of local business insights.The
Planning and Optimization Specialist should be able to make sense of large
chunks of data, ask the right questions and drive business decision making.
Continuous improvement, a strong work ethic and intensive data analytics
is the mantra of this role.
● Maintaining and creating a strong database with effective campaign and
● Planning, creating and constantly optimizing our routes and plans
● Presenting problem statements, asking the right questions and driving
the business into a direction of growth.
● Improving the Swvl brand by providing regular insights from the field
You enjoy challenges, are flexible, can work long / irregular hours
(when needed), and you can deal with ambiguity / ever-changing
demands on your time & productive capacity. You want to be an
owner (stock options / long-term incentive compensation) and you
aspire to ascend into a leadership role in a fast-growing start-up.
● You have strong communication skills and are adept at finding
solutions to ad-hoc problems using data analytics. A background role
in consulting or data-analytics is ideal.
● You have a strong execution bias and love to execute with speed. You
like to get the job done quick, manage timelines well and have
amazing project management skills
● You love to maintain and improve processes and automate data-
Travel like a diplomat: employees are showered with SWVL credits
● Get to lead and work with a team of highly ambitious individuals
● Make a difference - SWVL is not just another social web app. They are
moving real people/assets and changing transportation for the future
● Full-time salary negotiable based on experience