Fleet Movement Specialist (Alexandria)
Purpose: Group fleet telematics and driver behaviour lead on a permanent, full-time basis. The role is responsible for the management of fleet telematics, utilisation, monitoring and performance of our fleet to ensure delivery of maximum commercial savings and driver behaviour improvements. In addition to drive continuous improvements and enhancements in safety, customer service and productivity you will be responsible for ensuring provision of robust, reliable and high-quality data and analysis for use by Group Fleet, their customers and key stakeholders
- Fulfillment of SWVL captain, with their rides.
- Analysis and report issues related to movement core job.
- Report any technical issues to the technical team.
- Improve and make sure all policies are applied.
- Can handle overtime & weekend shifts if needed.
- Registering captains and assigning daily schedules
- Excellent in reporting and analytics.
- Problem solver and documenting geek.
- Very delighted and particular.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- English level: fluent/Excellent.
- Graduate up to 2 years in Analytical experience.
- Trouble-free in navigation via excel or Google sheets.
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
- Great opportunity to be part of a start-up with a lot of responsibility and independence early on and where you will have an impact on the entire business.
- A strong social and collaborative culture, where your input is not just respected, its expected.