Corporate Sales Specialist - Alexandria
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Understanding the client's requirements and customizing the services as per their needs.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Data reporting with charts and market intelligence.
- Making outbound follow up calls to provide general support to our customers.
- From 1 to 3 Years of sales experience, preferably within the transportation industry.
- Very good to Excellent English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Absolute follow up skills, strong positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to solve complex situations and make logical decisions in a short time frame.
- Ability to build and maintain successful business relationships with both external customers and internal departments.
- Strong analytical skills as well as ability to understand contract terms and conditions.
- Taking the responsibility for personal and organizational results.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; and Word