Senior Content Creator
A Content Creator should create and deliver engaging and inspiring content across our range of channels. Ensuring our presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Create social media calendars
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Prioritize and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Contribute to and work with relevant team and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Remain current with our policies and procedures.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- 3 years proven experience within the field of content writing ad creation
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Arabic and English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Creativity, attention to detail and time-management skills
- Great opportunity to be part of a start-up offering many interesting challenges
- Sense of autonomy right from the start
- Attractive compensation package with multiple perks