Lead Front-End Developer
We are looking for a qualified frontend team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.Responsibilities
- Be a technical leader within a team.
- Support members of a squad in building and maintaining scalable applications.
- Bind our frontend and backend services together.
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be.
- Coordinate technical projects spanning multiple squads.
- Facilitate collaboration between software engineers, product owners, designers, and analysts.
- Posses a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into tech.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate products that serve millions of users.
- Mentor other engineers.
- Drive good engineering practices within your team(s) and define and teach these practices within our developer community.
- Challenge yourself to keep growing as a senior developer.
- Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy in your domain of expertise.
- Find ways to spread learning across the organization (gives internal talks, write on internal blogs, etc).
- Be a department-level expert in a particular area or go-to person for solving problems in your domain of expertise.